Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Not A Lot Happening Here

Well that about sums it up. A bit of row. A bit of bike. Some core body work and that's your lot. Martin and I have arranged a lunch run for tomorrow and to be honest my legs feel a bit heavy so it's going to be a steady one for me. Martin on the other hand is rocking at the moment. He was eighth in the Frenchay 10k on the weekend. I won't even try to keep up.

For the eagle eyed amongst you, you might have noticed the new 'live location' tab at the top of the page. There's not a lot to see at the moment but I've been doing some more testing of live location tracking. I've been testing a new service, MapMyTracks.com, and it seems more polished than the other service I tried. So provided the battery on my phone can last 24 hours (with its spare battery) I should have full live location tracking during my South Wales Traverse attempt. Well when I say 'full' what I mean is 'as live as my crap mobile reception' will give me - them yer mountains is pretty remote. Hopefully I'll get enough reception to give some semblance of 'live' tracking though. I'm going to give it a try on my long run this coming weekend and will post the details of when and where to tune in - for those that give a $"!t...

No comments:

Post a Comment