Tuesday, March 15, 2011

To Work Or From Work, That's The Question...

I did both! More specifically I dropped the car off at the garage for a 'fault recall' and ran from there to work. Then, after a full day as a desk jockey, I ran back to get the car - and it was a damn sight easier than the run in, on account I'd eaten my pack lunch and left my work clothes in the office, so my pack was practically weightless!

Bonus points to the garage, for just fifteen minutes of parts replacement, nothing major, mind, they only went and gave it a full wash - back of. I reckon they're trying to tempt me back for the service and MOT later in the year.

After a good drive home - in a clean car for once - I hopped on the exercise bike for sixty to finish of the days training...

No comments:

Post a Comment