Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas The Night Before Christmas

When all through the office not a person was stirring, not even a PA - mostly on account that eveyone had f&%ked off on holiday, what with it being Christmas Eve an' all.

I was there. Not a lot of point of me wasting holiday - I'll carry over the spares and use 'em in 2011 when I've got myself a reason. BUTLINS!!!!

I was really pleased with me performance today - ooh matron, no, ssssh. I got out for 35 minutes at lunch. Off road in the snow. Gert lush. And as I ran my mind did wander, thoughts of happier times - and happy times to come. This is my new start.

The drive home was uneventful. The roads were as empty as they get and I was home by twenty past five. Then it was onto the bike for seventy five grinding minutes.

And finally, to kick off my Chinese Year of the 'Being One Fit Mother F%$&er', I've order the best rowing machine in the world - ever - the Concept 2 Model D. By the end of 2011 I'm going to have the body of a much younger man. Maybe even that of a 37 year old - and for sure I'll be doing one arm push ups on the dance floor.....

I'll go out on a limb and say it's been a good day as my days go. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment