Sunday, December 26, 2010

No Rest For The Wicked

And in 2011 I intend to be WICKED.....

So far this festive period has exceeded my expectations. I'm feeling far more chipper than I could have dared to believe I would. I'm down to my new lowest ever racing weight of ten stone and it's all lean meat! I'm feeling fit. Feeling strong. Never mind the Blacked Eyed Peas having a feeling about tonight being a good night, the whole of 2011 is going to be a bloody good year!

Stayed over at my brothers last night, having spent a great Christmas day with family. I ate too much but - at only two bottles of wine - didn't drink too much, lol. Today I popped round a family friends for lunch before hitting the road and, as Chris Rhea would say, drove home for boxing day.

Tonight I turned to the bike - and then flipped it the bird before lounging on the sofa. Just kidding, no I intended sixty minutes which turned out to be 75 minutes as I decided to stay on and write this as a bonus. Tomorrow I'm off to friends for a social 'Treasure Hunt' run lasting up to 90 minutes depending on route choice. Should be good fun. I'm taking the mince pies.

Well, with 90 seconds to go, I'm going to hit 'post' and then bugger off to the shower and get all naked!

No comments:

Post a Comment