Monday, December 20, 2010

I Don't Like Cotton Anyway

It's been a funny day. I didn't manage to get much focus at work but all things considered on account of what day it is, it wasn't as painful a day as I was expecting. I either put it so far to the back of my mind that it couldn't break free - my mind is very deep - or should that be hollow? Or perhaps I truly am over the worst of it? I feel sad but at the same time consoled. Partly aided by a great bunch of FBer's. Some are new friends some less new and all the more valued but none old and all as fresh as the day I first met them. They are the best. They raise me up, so I can stand on mountains, they raise me up, to walk on stormy seas - as Rogan Josh would say. Oh bugger, I'm welling up - just kidding.

Anyway, I just about managed to make it home through the snow but the village is a white out suffice to say I shan't be getting to the office tomorrow. Going to try a lunch run in the forest though. I love running in the snow and we've got plenty here. Maybe a trip to May Hill will be in order?

Tonight I'm back aboard the exercise bike - although I might do some push ups later - now where did I put my eye of the tiger CD?...

No comments:

Post a Comment