Saturday, July 28, 2007

Waiting for tomorrow

Today is a rest day ahead of tomorrow's race. I've mapped out the route from the paper instructions and uploaded to the forerunner. There looks to be a good few places for going the wrong way - which is somewhat a speciality of mine. I'm pretty good with directions and always get to where I'm going - it's just that sometimes I don't take the same route as everybody else! The course looks to take in somewhere in the region of 4,000ft of climb so it's going to be a reasonably hard race. I'm still confident of a good finish though. The only other thing to say is that I shall be taking a look at the finish to the race - don't want a repeat of the Llanbedr to Blaenafon race!

Thought for the day: It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment