Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Getting the Shakes...

So we're midway through the week and it's been two days since I've had my fix. Not sure I'm going to make it to Friday....

Neighbours deprivation aside, I completed some decent training today. I finished the tour on two wheels with a stage 4 race. A 21km burn up but I actually took it pretty easy really, with a few efforts here and there. A sort of fartlek session but on a bike. Hang on, I guess there's no reason why the 'speed play' can't be applied to any type of exercise, not just running, so I redact the 'but on a bike' comment. Anyway. after the bike and with a few hours gap, I ran a repeat of last weeks hill reps. Eight 250m reps at 10%.  The left ham is still a bit sore but oddly it felt less sore when I was running than when I was walking. Look to increase the reps next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment