Sunday, January 24, 2016

When I Started The Comeback...

I didn't think it was going to be my neck and shoulders holding me back - I guess that's what comes with age. It has been nigh on ten years since I had some good fitness and was reasonable at running. Trying to get back there inside six months is probably way beyond optimistic. Despite the advance of old father time, I refuse to be interdicted from the goal.

That said, I need to face the fact I may need to take a few days off. I have gone at it these past thirty five days. Hopefully a few days off will see me good and I'll be back with a vengeance. Now I'm rekindling the desire again, missing a few days is going to make me feel guilty but sometimes I guess you need to take a couple of steps back in order to march four or five forward...

I just put in an easy bike session and no core. My shoulders are still aching but I think less so than yesterday. Going to take it day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment