Saturday, November 08, 2008

Saturday and all's well

The cock crowed and off we set on our mid morning voyage of discovery. Ok, so it was more like an easy twirl round the area taking in the twin peaks of May and Huntley hills - but there was no murders - or none that we stumbled across. So that was a relief. The dog of a brown persuasion followed obediently in our foot steps and the now almost inevitable rumage through the litter bins was, some might say surprisingly, avoided. The rain stayed away and after an hour and twenty we returned from whence we came.

We now have the unenviable drive north for the FRA Dinner Dance. I've got my dancing shoes safely on board and I can almost hear the crowd calling for me when they recognise my professional dancing style - Sergeant, Sergeant, Sergeant.

No comments:

Post a Comment