Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sunday's Looking Grim

Well I've been continuing the taper... mainly because the achillies still feels tight but I'm going to be Lake District Mountain Trialing come what may. The forecast looks like being a repeat of the last time I ran - think rain, un-ending rain. The word 'disappointing' springs to mind. To rub salt in the wound, the weather for one of my favourite races, which I side stepped this year on account of it being in the British Champs, the Peris Horseshoe on Saturday, looks like being pretty fine. Now that is not cricket! No, it's fell running. I call foul.

Still, work's been reasonable this week - and that's despite it being a five day-er! Hasn't even been that much of a shock to the system. I've managed to get loads done - still have a list as long as your arm to get done,mind, but it's a start. Off to sunny Hampshire tomorrow - cue a stupid early start - boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment