Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Not Quite All Set

But nearly... I'm going to travel up pre-midday but not by too much. Did I mention I've another couple days off work? Well I have - whooo hooo. And by 'up' I'm talking up to Snowdonia. I'm going to head to Llangollen for a short run on the edge of the Berwyns before heading on the rest of the way to Llanberis or there abouts. By short I mean 10-13 miles as I don't want to over do it.

After a night at the laybys I'm then going to run over the main Snowdon type area. You can't beat a bit of Snowdon... Then, depending on the weather situation, I'll a) stay another night for a run Saturday and then head back, b) head back a ways, layby it and run on the Long Mynd or c) just come home. Whatever the outcome the certainity is that I shall be tucked up in bed back home come Saturday night. With only ten days till the main event, the Lake District Mountain Trial, I don't want to over do it. I'm just trying to get a few extra miles ascending mountains before then without wrecking my chances of having a decent run. I'm looking forward to it but fear I'm just not quite fit enough to really enjoy it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment