Sunday, September 08, 2013

Oh Hell...

Do I really have a five day week coming up? No days off? That can't be right. Let me check the diary... Sh!t I really don't have any holiday booked. Bank holiday? Nope. Oh deary me I really am going to have to work five days back to back. Oooh, that's got to hurt. Going to be one hell of a shock to the system..

Anyway, my achilles still feels a little sore so I did f*(% all today. Sometimes you just gotta do, well, nothing at all. Despite the nothingness I am determined that my come back will continue. I think I need to go on the record and say I'm going to have another crack at the South Wales Traverse next year. There's no point namby pambying around. It's either all in or walk away. So, for the record, I'm not walking away...

No comments:

Post a Comment