Friday, September 27, 2013

Getting Very Dark...

Some might say black. As in mountains... Yes, after last weeks recce it's time for the real thing tomorrow. Not feeling entirely confident of a fast run. That makes it sound like I think there's a chance I will run fast. There isn't. There is a chance I won't be horrendously slow. There is a chance I will run steadily enough to enjoy it. I'll get round. I always get round but it won't necessarily be pretty.

I'm going to target a three and a half hour trek. My way markers along the way will be an hour forty five to the summit of Pen y Gadir Fawr - via the new route. If I can then get down and up to Charlie Fan by two hours fifteen with something left then I will try and pick things up a little - but not too much. I want to get to Crug Mawr with something left. From there, the three miles to the finish need some running. Last year it was hell from there. This year I want to be the one doing the over taking not the one being trampled all over...

No comments:

Post a Comment