But I'm getting there. My plans are all made. In my head, at least. My race game plan is decided - don't go at it too hard to soon - ooh, sssh, no, stop it. I'm thinking of saving myself for the jog down from Snowdon after the finish! Right now it's just a case of making sure I pack everything I might need and then chilling. Shouldn't be too big a problem, I've got all day tomorrow to get ready - yes, day off - back of the net. I'm looking to head up in the evening to get there 9:30-10:00 and then register Saturday morning before the race rather than Friday night. I'm still feeling positive. The forecast is looking acceptable. Almost more than acceptable. Never say never with mountain weather - ooh, that rhymes. Think that I've found my catch phrase!
It will be so ace if the weather holds... but remember, never say never with mountain weather.....
Post a Comment