Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Broken Promises

Sadly I have to hold my hands up. I didn't get out for that run. Work was long and hard - stop it, ssh, no. In meetings solid from 10:00 to 17:00. Now that's enough to drain the brain of even the strongest of will. The drive home was scenic, passing through sleepy Cotswold villages and towns. Quick it wasn't. By the time I got home my will to live was reduced to pulp - don't even need to mention how far reduced my will to run was. In fact things were so bad I resorted to a god damn pot noodle for dinner - and that's the bloody devils food. I will quickly add that buying a pot noodle should be illegal, eating one, treason. This one was left over from a mountain run back in the winter for a quick warmer afterwards. Maybe tomorrow will be more successful...

No comments:

Post a Comment