Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The long day

I was up and at the world by 6:30 this morning on my way to Sheffield for a work thing. The drive up was fine until someone decided it would be good to park up in the third lane of the M1 - maybe not such a great idea. It made me late.

The conference was interesting enough that I didn't fall asleep - always a plus. But then came the drive home. I left at 16:00 but after a crash on the M5 left it closed off from the M42 I had to find an alternative way home - cue TomTom, the worlds bestest ever car navigator. It found me a route around the trouble.

I finally got home at 19:30 to be greeted by 'er indoors and a lovely plate of Iranian cuisine. Anyway, I'm way past too tired to do any running stuff. The rub is that my legs feel fully recovered. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Thought for the day: Dogs VS Cats

A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me,
provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good
care of me... They must be Gods!

A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me,
provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good
care of me... I must be a God!

No comments:

Post a Comment