Thursday, June 12, 2008

A bit more training

After a long day at work - which, I hasten to add, was very successful - I made it down the gym. I opted for the bike option this evening on account of the fact that yesterday's track session was just really bloody tough. I really I should have tired for a longer run but I knew I wouldn't manage that so didn't even attempt it. Still, I really gave it some stick on the bike. I really pushed hard and was rewarded with one of my better set of stats - perhaps I should have got that longer run after all...

And so to tomorrow and my first game of golf for over six months - I'm expecting to be a bit rusty but it's all for charity so I'll not grumble when I don't quite win. Hopefully the 'ol, smooth swing will come flowing back - I can dream...

Thought for the day: Nostalgia isn't what it used to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment