Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Absolutely pooped

... again.

The power of Rick was not with us tonight. It was just Bruce, Sean and Bruce's dad. No Rob again, although I heard it on the grape vine that Rob knocked out a 36 minute 10k over at Clevedon last night - the bastard. Really, though, well done Rob. You see, when you study under the master you can soar like an eagle - who is your master again?

We repeated the ten 200's session again but this time we kept the 200m jog recovery to 90s from the 2 minutes we gave ourselves last time - and that made it that much harder. Sean was close to 28/29s again with Bruce around the 30 mark and me a few seconds back on 32s. I think I was a fraction quicker last time - bugger - but I really found it hard with the shorter recovery. I was very nearly sick on the last couple - but I kept that spicy meat feast pizza down - always a bonus. My times were 31, 33, 32, 32, 32, 32, 33, 33, 32 & 32s.

Anyway, I'm off up north tomorrow for a couple of races over the weekend - or maybe just one, or maybe none - I'll see how I feel come the day but you know me, cometh the hour... I'm terribly unfit just at the moment but might just go for a gallop regardless...

Thought for the day: There will always be death and taxes - however, death doesn’t get worse every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment