Thursday, March 06, 2008

No regrets

I didn't manage to get out and train tonight. After an excellent start to the day - and I mean excellent - I found my way to work by ten. Then it all went swimmingly - well, maybe not that good, but to suffice to say I was getting praise from those I was working with. So, as I was on a roll, I decided to keep on going and finally headed home at quarter past six - at which time I was thoroughly knackered. I hadn't stopped all day - and that includes missing lunch.

Anyway, I am so looking forward to the weekend when I hope to do a bit of running but if I don't? who cares, it's going to be an ace weekend anyway - top notch.

Thought for the day: It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever - the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment