Monday, October 30, 2006

Hit jim today

He didn't seem to mind! More correctly, I hit the gym after work today. Strictly no running. It was an OK upper body workout - got keep those pecs in shape and the abs defined, don't you know. But to be honest, I did cut it a bit short. My heart wasn't really in it. In fact, I've been a bit lackadaisical (nice word) at the gym of late. I'm going to try and put in a bit more effort over the next few weeks.

On the running front, my legs feel a lot better today. The aching and pain has gone from the quads. Yesterdays run, although tough, has proved worth doing as I think I'm going to be ready for the race tomorrow. Not sure if I'm going to break any records but I recon I should at least be able to take it out hard and try to hang on.

No comments:

Post a Comment