Sunday, January 04, 2009

No show

It was a no show for me today on account of health issues - I'm a gert sickly git. I've come down with some kind of sore throat type illness things and don't feel too special. I certainly couldn't face the travel to Bicton College so I abandoned Helen to make her own way there. It was just as well she went - she won individual silver amongst other team gold's.

Anyway, it's just a short one tonight as I struggle up from my death bed to pen what I hope won't be my last ever words. Oh, and one more thing, the poo pump from the cesspit has given up the ghost - it's probably got a sore throat or such like as well. So I have to get that sorted in the morning - more rising from the death bed required.

Blimey, don't I ever bring you the high brow blog posts. It's like you're reading the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment