Monday, January 26, 2009

How's it going to be tomorrow?

Well it's that time of the month again - Bridge Inn time. I really don't know what to expect from it. It's been two month's since the last one and I have to think I've managed to put in some reasonable training since then. I admit training hasn't gone quite as well as I hoped but I've made a start.

So will I manage to edge back inside 19 minutes? I have to believe there's a chance and I'm going to try for it. What's 17 seconds? - maybe too much but it's time to step up to the start line and give it a go.

Anyway, I'm resting tonight. I actually feel good. My legs don't seem to be suffering from the effects of the weekend - which is a surprise because I raced hard and ran a bit long - but I still want to be rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment