Thursday, March 13, 2014

Must Be Fate...

Yes, one of my potential long holiday weekends coincides with the Borrowdale Fell Race in August - and it's not a championship year. (I don't like champs years as things are too 'busy'). I've reccied it but never done it. I think this is the year.. remind me to book the holiday....

And now my head is spinning. Trying to plan some races is bloomin hard work. So many races and so little free time. Still, on the upside, the Helvellyn Dodds race coincides with an already booked holiday weekend so that's got to be rude not to run... and it'll stand as partial Bob G recce.

Oh, and the sourdough pizza was good. I think the SD is just about ready for mainstream bread making. I'm going to slow down the process now and feed on a single loaf a week basis...

Pip pip

No comments:

Post a Comment