Thursday, August 29, 2013

Where The F&(% Did That Come From?

What a waste of time that was. I had my route planned. Night stop over picked and I was ready to go. That, of course, was yesterday. Today I awoke to find my left achilles sore. Where did that come from? An under-use injury? Certainly can't be an over-use one... Disappointing. But you've got to make the best of these things. I really want to run Sunday's Four Fans Race so I am not going to wreck things now. It's a worry though. (I've saved the routes for another day).

I went for a short ride this morning just because it was such a bloody nice day. This afternoon I went for a very steady jog through Flaxley Wood. My achilles felt tight the whole way. Can't get my head around why the damn achilles is playing up. I'm inclined to cut my leg off - that would definitely solve it.... (Joking).

Hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow. There's gonna be trouble if my achilles doesn't feel better.....

No comments:

Post a Comment