Saturday, November 23, 2019

It's Been A Light Week

Still not feeling a hundred percent, coupled with a few long ones at work and the result was a distinct lack of training during the week. I mustered the enthusiasm for some training today and it wasn't a bad session. I completed workout number four of the Zwift Tri Academy on the treadmill before waiting a couple of hours and then completing the equivalent workout on the bike. The bike session was pretty tough and during the first couple of reps I was close to reducing the effort but I dug in and completed. My throat is now feeling sore. Hopefully the cat won't bring in any mice tonight so I can get a good restorative nights sleep - chasing mice around the bedroom at 3am is not the ideal way to recharge the batteries...

No comments:

Post a Comment