Monday, November 11, 2019

A Reasonable Start To The Week...

training wise but I'm still sneezing like a bastard. I don't yet feel 100% but my resting heart has come back down to normal so the cold is definitely on it's last legs - just in time to go back to work... Yes, I had a day off today as I've got to use it or lose it.

I was going to head out over to Dymock Wood but decided with the cold still in the mix it would be more sensible to stay in the warm and dry. I did a session of six reps, each rep was 200m easy, faster, 'fast' with 1km warm up and cool down. I found the higher pace section slightly easier than of the last few days.

I followed the treadmill session with a 72 minute group workout - the Zwift Tri Academy has begun.... I need to complete 7 group workout rides and 5 group runs to graduate the Academy. Should give me a good focus...

Coming up in the week, I've a couple of longer works days tomorrow and Thursday so I've scheduled in a run for Wednesday and ride for Friday. Then on the weekend I've a choice. I really want to 'run' the Llyn y Fan fell race but at 9k with 700m ascent, sense would suggest it is beyond me at the moment. The other option is some forest orienteering. A Decision will be made at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment