Saturday, October 06, 2018

That Was Hard Effort

With the miserable weather I obviously turned to Zwift and with no races that took my fancy I selected a training session instead. And the one I chose was tougher than I expected. The main section was two sets of three intervals with each interval being 3 minutes at 110%FTP with 2 minute recovery. The warm up included a few efforts as well.

The intervals were hard going and by the time I hit the last couple my cadence was dropping. I very nearly hit the spiral of death on the penultimate rep but managed to get through it. I redoubled my effort on the final one in order to keep the cadence up.

Definitely knew I'd been through a solid work out. I was sweating like it was going out of fashion. More of something tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment