Thursday, June 27, 2013

Signed Up For The LDMT

Well, that's the autumn goals set. I've entered Sea View 17 at the end of July. Then early August there's Chepstow Harriers Offa's Dyke Relay weekend - or an attempt at about ninety miles of it over the three days. And I'll be capping it all off with the aformentioned Lake District Mountain Trial Classic Class - bit of a mouthful, essentially the longest, toughest of the three classes - of course. You know me, I don't do the easy option - although I'll make an exception for Mountain Marathons. I'll be happy on the beginners class there....

Anyway, that's me done for the week. Up next, operation Butlins....



Ps, I will be taking my kit for the ritual Saturday morning run on exmoor. I say ritual but it's basically just me. I say basically, it is just me. I have managed a run every time I've been down for the big summer paarrrtay though, so it's my ritual. Over to Bossington Hill and back this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment