Monday, September 22, 2008

Moving on up

After a busy weekend, the pie shop beckoned - only kidding because that's a figment of my imagination. I missed training tonight on account of wanting to get a few more necessities, the simple bare necessities, forget about your worries and your strife...

I'm staying over in Bristol tonight before returning to the Forest and the call of the Banjo's tomorrow - I've got my canoe trip planned. Then it's going to be the track on Wednesday.

Thought for the day: My progress may be slower than others but at least I haven't given up. That is the greatest downfall that comparing yourself to others can do - it can make you give up because you haven't gotten as far, created as much, or learned as fast compared to other people on the same or similar journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment