Sunday, April 28, 2013

Aye, Aye, Here Comes Trouble...

Yes, that's not the best phrase to say to the MD! Well that's kind of exactly what I did last night during a visit to the gents - soft of. I was of course talking to someone else and as I finished washing my hands I turned towards the drier with the words '... comes trouble' still hanging in the air... Cue the MD entering the gents and we pretty much met face to face with those words seemingly still reverberating - doh.

Despite that it was a good night. Me and my borrowed partner in crime for the night - that sounds a bit wrong - danced the night away till around 2am. She wasn't showing many signs of the recent knee surgery. Hope there are no repercussions for her in a day or two.

Anyway, it's always interesting at a Work Do to see who gets smashed. You see people in a completely different light and there were definitely a few people who were a little the worse for wear by the end of the evening. For once I wasn't amongst them. And we won't mention Eye of the Tiger.... Happy day. Back to the humdrum tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment