Saturday, December 24, 2011

Well That Was A Surprise...

It was raining and I went out for a run! To be fair I didn't realise it was raining until I opened the front door - had I know before hand things might have been different... but since I was in my running garb and had my new wave harriers on, I decide to carry out the threat and brave conditions.

I ran my May Hill loop again and it was actually quite pleasant once I'd warmed myself into the run. Conditions are deteriorating on parts of the route though, it's definitely winter out there. There's some really slippery, muddy sections - the harriers are well and truly christened.

I put in a bit more effort today, just cranking things up a notch on the climbs. It's nice to push a little on the hills and then ease off once you're over the top. All in all it was a decent little run but I do need to start building the mileage. I'm going to see if I can get myself organised and over to the Wye valley on Monday for a good long run...

No comments:

Post a Comment