Thursday, January 13, 2011

Where Did The Day Go

I was hoping to get out for a lunch run today but I was in a meeting. Oh well, there's always tomorrow...

Tonight I houred the bike - I think I've invented a new verb there. I is a gert illiterate genius! Legs are feeling heavy, very heavy. But I'm feeling fit.

I'm out on the piss on Saturday night so I've planned a long run for the morning. Now when I say planned, what I really mean is, I need to run a long one. Haven't actually planned anything. I won't be heading to the mountains though, as I don't want to lose the time getting there and back - I'm going to be on strict schedule. I'll head out from home and see where it takes me. There's a hill fort yonder Huntley way I espied on the map so I might head over that way. Whatever route I choose I need to be to foot for at least two hours. Nothing less will do and really it needs to be much longer. All important though, I must be up early to avoid letting the run slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment