Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Twas the night before the day of aging

Yes, for tomorrow sees me turn thirty eight [duh duh duhh - that's the sound of orchestral music like an old B-movie at a crucial cliff hanger]. Only two more years till I turn proper OAP - I mean vet category. Technically I already am a vet but the v35 category is total nobbery and I renounce it.

Well tonight I hit the bike - with a hammer - only joking. Another day, another hour ticked off. I increased the resistance ever so slightly again. I'm definitely getting better as I wasn't struggling so much this time and held a slightly faster pace. All good.

Tomorrow I will forsake the track for the hills - sorry guys. Time for some hill reps of one form or another. Need to make sure my batteries are fully charged - the batteries in the head lamp, although it might not be such a bad idea to give mine a quick charge as well.

Right, I'm off to sample some home cooked cake - but only a little, got to watch my figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment