Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can't think of a good title

Not that any of my normal titles are really that good but they are at least a tad better than tonight's offering.

The weather remained just on the right side of really cold - call me The Mad 'Three layers' Runner - make that The Mad 'Three Layers, Hat and Gloves' Runner.

Sean was pacing around quite nicely on his kilometre reps - I just about managed to keep up - but then Rick and I were only coming in on alternate 300m reps to help with the pacing. Sean was bang on 72 seconds per lap for his five reps. That put me on 54 seconds for my three hundreds which is about as fast as my little pegs have gone for quite some time.

I'm pretty happy with my efforts. A couple of the reps were off a 54s recovery while the other couple were off a two minute recovery - it all depended on which what part of Sean rep we were mixing in on and whether the it the three hundreds came during a rep or split across Sean's recovery or not. Does that make any sense at all? It does to me.

The come back continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment