Sunday, April 06, 2008

Something missing

Not a bad weekend if a bit tiring. After the high of my race yesterday I couldn't face a run today - got out for an hours walk but I can't count that as training. My legs feel alright considering. I hope they won't get any worse by tomorrow because if they don't I should be eligible for training - and I do want to train despite my lack of it during the last few months.

Tenth in a 15 miler - result. I'll stop going on about that now.

Well done to the Bristol teams at the Midland 12/6 Stage with both the Men and Women claiming Silver and well done to Helen F for third in the first of the British Championship Fell races over the pond - in Northern Ireland, that is.

Well, I survived going to the dogs - and they survived, so all's well that ends well. Just a shame it didn't work out for the best bit...

Thought for the day: Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.

No comments:

Post a Comment