Monday, April 14, 2008

New boy

Well my first day in my new job went well - wasn't actually any different from the last day on Friday - except now people bow down before me and worship me as a god - just kidding - about the worship bit - and the bowing down bit come to that.

My legs felt OK, not brilliant and not really in suitable shape to venture forth for Rick's session but it would suggest I can get out there and do some proper training tomorrow. Don't know whether to go for a steady hour or do some short sharp hill efforts. I might try this hill sprint session I read about a few months ago. You find a hill - shouldn't be too hard. You run flat out for 10 to 15 seconds up said hill - fair enough, I can manage that. Then you do it over and over a load of times - humph, that might be a problem...

Thought for the day: Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be prosecuted.

No comments:

Post a Comment