Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oops

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Deary me no, no, oh, no, oh, no. My master plan to go off fast and hang on was a bit rubbish. I only just broke nineteen minutes - I am saddened by patheticness. Woe is me. Nay, nay and thrice nay. I make no excuses I was just plain rubbish.

On a happier note, I met Martin D and he's coming with us to Nottingham on Saturday for the first of the B Team track and field matches. He's agreed to teach me to pole vault!!! - I guess he's actually agreed to 'try' and teach me to pole vault - but only if we get there in time. Still, I guess he could try and teach me even if we miss it this week, at least then I will be ready to take on the world next time. I really want to have a go - groovy. I'm really looking forward to it now. What a set of events I could be competing in - the pole vault, the 400m hurdles and all washed down with a 2k steeple chase - you little ripper...

A Few Ways to Piss People Off: Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment