Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ooh three's, yes please

We only ran six 300's tonight - but oh, what a set of three hundreds. Three hundreds as the like you've never seen before - or probably will again - certainly from me. By the end I was finished. Now that's not to say we had short recovery because we got a full 3 minutes between each one. It's just that, well, we legged it dead fast - or at least as fast as we could - without making ourselves sick - and that, my friends, was the aim - to run as quick as you could. It was definitely my fastest ever set of threes with out a shadow of doubt. I ran 49, 47, 47, 47, 47 and a wobbly legged final 49.

It was just Bruce and Sean tonight, with Bruce's dad joining in as well. Conditions were perfect and that was borne out by some quick times. Bruce was in the 46/47 range and Sean was on 45's except when we caught him slacking.

Thought for the day: I wouldn't be so paranoid if you weren't all out to get me!

No comments:

Post a Comment