Monday, April 21, 2008

Couldn't do it

That's right, after a few times up and down the stairs at work you know that training probably isn't the right course of action when your legs feel 'the burn'. So, after having felt 'the burn' after a few times up the stairs I knocked training on the head. My legs do feel better than is normal after a hard weekend but still not quite ready to do a full on session - and I wouldn't be surprised if Rick didn't have a tough one on the cards for tonight - so I bottled it. Yep, no excuses, I bottled it.

I want to try for a slightly longer run after work tomorrow with maybe a bit of gym work ahead of Wednesday's track session. All being well that'll all go to plan...

Thought for the day: It's amazing how much better you feel once you've given up hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment