Monday, April 28, 2008

Only managed a quick one down the gym

I had a good day at work but felt pretty knackered come the end off the day. An extra strong - and we're talking really bloody strong - cup of coffee kept me going for a while but in the last hour or two I felt my eye lids drooping - shouldn't admit to that with Graham watching but I did get a good deal done - honest. I therefore headed to the gym for a quick session on the weights and absolutely nothing on the legs - I'm saving them for tomorrow's Bridge Inn. I have decided to set out suicidally too fast and hang on - which probably means I will sink like a lead weight but I have to think it's better to try and then lose than not try at all. I don't want another 18:11. If I run 19:00 after blowing up I don't really care but if I manage... well I'm not even going to think about that I'm just going to put my foot down and bloody well go for it. He who dares...

Thought for the day: It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment