Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Bike Workout Tonight

After an aborted run yesterday - the legs didn't want to do the business and I was just plain struggling - it was back to business tonight. I opted for a fairly randomly selected group workout. During the first section I was slightly worried that it was going to be a case of back to back failures... but I stuck at it and after a brief couple of minutes out of the saddle in order to avoid the 'spiral of death' things started to get 'easier'. That's not to say they were actually particularly easy but I was able to hit the powers, working hard but it was manageable to complete the 54 minute session. Back to the running tomorrow and I'll try a longer warm up - which is where I think yesterday's session may have gone wrong... 

No comments:

Post a Comment