Sunday, February 02, 2020

As Expected...

I found this morning's long run hard going - that's what happens when your easy Zwift ride the day before ends up not being an easy ride. I never learn. As per last weeks run, I got the hill out of the way in the first half - there's always going to be a hill when you live in Longhope. The downhill was much more enjoyable. The short off road section, to avoid having to run on the A40, was less fun. One word, boggy. Might take my chances in the traffic next time....

After that, it was back on road to join up with the second half of last weeks run into Blaisdon and back along Velthouse Lane. I managed to run the Velthouse section 20-30s quicker than last week so, despite it feeling like a plod, things are moving in the right direction - slowly. Plus today's run was almost 3km longer at 14.3km.



No comments:

Post a Comment