Sunday, October 06, 2019

Feeling A Bit Better

and some reasonable training. I started with a 17km time trial on #Zwift. I'd not tried the new format since the upgrade, which now actually sets each rider off 30s apart. Catch or be caught....

I had a target wattage in mind and started slowly at 140W and wound it up to the target 170W with a couple of kilometres to go and maintained that to the finish. I had more in the tank but I was definitely working. No one in my category came past and I managed to catch one rider on the line. Pleased with the session, keeping it low key, making marginal gains and I definitely like the new format TT.

After a couple hours break I hit the treadmill for a gentle 5k. No reps this time, a continuous ramped effort at low intensity. Planning another run of some sort tomorrow, maybe slightly higher effort before a day off Tuesday followed by some recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment