Wednesday, March 20, 2019

19 Kilometres per Hour...

On the treadmill. Yes, so fast I was overtaking the cyclists! Okay, one cyclist and only for 200m but heck, that's the fastest these old, lardy legs have gone in a long time.... I kind of made it up as I went along and it ended up being six 200m reps with an equal recovery at 14kph, 16kph x 3, 17.5kph and 19kph. I'm stating things in kph as it sounds more impressive... in reality it is a long way from what I could once do but it only took 30mins, including the warm up and cool down, and didn't bore me to death! I almost feel like I could find the motivation to fit in a few more sessions here and there. And now the bridge toll has been removed I really should try and work the flexi late shift - that's 10am to 6pm - in order to get across to Harriers training on a Tuesday and Thursday night....

No comments:

Post a Comment