Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Loaded Again

It was the Bridge Inn tonight and rather than run, I was behind the computer punching in the entries and pumping out the results. I was on fire on the keyboard entering the 162 entries in possibly the fastest time ever. However, the results went a little pete tong as I've been brain washed into using the categories SF - senior female, F35 - Female 35 etc but the existing result spreadsheet used SL - senior lady... Cue two sets of results for the women - doh. Error located and fixed, albeit at the cost of a little lost time, and that was a wrap... Quite enjoyed it really - well I am a bit of a nerd.

So I was working from home today - so many emails to file, so many documents to update and so little time... I headed down south for the race early and got myself out for a run before hand. I didn't want to risk getting stuck in traffic so I eliminated the risk and got myself to the race HQ ahead of the game. As is the theme for the next week or so I carried my 12lb pack again and ran out from Shortwood to the south and east to pick up the community forest path before making my way back to the race HQ. I covered about 10k in around 55 minutes. Not great but not too bad considering the payload. Hasn't been too bad of a day, all in all....

No comments:

Post a Comment