Monday, April 30, 2012

There's Something..

Uniquely satisfying about sprinkling a little chopped coriander over your home made curry (from base spices) - when said coriander has been freshly plucked from your herb garden - Yumtastic. You can't get fresher than that.

Been back on the bike tonight for a solid hour. My legs feel much improved. The knee tendony bits seem pain free - which is nice. It's my quads that still ache a little. Really pleased my calves held up though. That's where I thought the trouble would lie. Guess I should stop thinking.

All I need now is for the weather to improve a little and then I will once again stand atop May Hill and view the seven corners of the county. Come on rain, I know I was begging for a little, not a lot, I'm still, I'm still Davey from the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment