Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Good Day

It's been a good day. The light at the end of the tunnel is much brighter. Things went well today and I can finally see the exit strategy. True, my legs still feel muchly knackerated but I don't mind that. My Wednesday target of being pain free is looking good. All in all things are headed in the right direction.

Been reading grough.co.uk this evening and I realise there are so many areas of this fair Isle's countryside that I want to go run. I reckon if I started running tomorrow I'd never cover it all. It makes me want to head to Snowdonia, the Cairngorms, the Peak District, the Lakes, the Yorkshire Moors... the list seems almost endless. I'm itching to go for a road trip with Vera Vanette in a couple of months.. scratch, scratch...

No comments:

Post a Comment