Friday, April 20, 2012

Not Quite The Way I Saw The Day Ending

And it was all going so well to start with. The works started up the best it has all week. Not perfect but things were certainly headed in the right direction. It was all looking good. As I said, not perfect but definitely in the category of, what I like to call, going well - and then we sprang a leak - doh. Didn't see that coming. Don't panic, don't panic. OK, on second thoughts, panic, panic. That somewhat impinged on what was going to be an early-ish getaway for tea and biscuits with the Bro and Sis-in-law. I was looking forward to that so I hope we can get things rearranged in the near future. I did manage to escape eventually and despite the setback I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel - and it's not just a train coming in the other direction...

Off to Cribyn tomorrow to race like a one legged rabbit. The forecast looks pants. The route's too steep but like Mr Gump, I shall run, rabbit, run.

No comments:

Post a Comment