Friday, April 13, 2012

Off To Sugarloaf

I managed a little pootle on home turf on my day off. Cut the grass. Sowed some beetroot and now I'm all set to go run Sugarloaf tomorrow. Mustn't get the 11am start wrong - that always haunts my sleep from the year I turned up half an hour late. Not sure I'll break the hour this year but I might surprise myself... To be honest I'm not that bothered. I just look forward to getting out there. The energy sapping climb onto the Deri. The fast run across the top - provided you've saved a bit - before hitting the final runnable - or at least it will be for some - climb to the summit. Then the best bit. The super fast descent pretty much all the way to the finish. I can guarantee there'll be no saving the legs like there was during the Llanbedr to Blaenafon race...

No comments:

Post a Comment