Sunday, July 03, 2011

Um, Not Sure About This One...

'This One' being my veggie Biryani. I've followed the recipe but I'm just not sure the rice is taking the water quite as it should... I'm thinking it could be a tad dry - when I say 'tad' I'm talking more 'Sarah Desert' dry. Oh well, I suppose you can't win 'em all and I've won three so I'm due a fail. What's the worst can happen?...

Anyway, my cold is no better and I'm just as nasal if not slightly more so - but I'm straying into the realm of too much information. On the upside, my throat feels improved. Definitely less sore so hopefully that means I'm on the mend. Still feeling tired though so I had a massive lie in this morning and what with my legs aching a fraction I decided to knock out two hours on the bike. Going to pull a late start tomorrow to follow up on an early one tonight. Hopefully that will seem me recharged and ready for action...


No comments:

Post a Comment